It is a fact; kids love
And they love sausages!
So it must be concluded that kids will love a delicious dish made with lightly spiced baked beans and sausages, topped with a crunchy layer of potatoes.
Sausage and Baked Bean Hotpot
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 1 hr
Skill level: beginner
- 8 pork sausages
- 4 potatoes, peeled and thickly sliced
- 2 x 400 g tins of baked beans
- 1 tbsp hot curry paste
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- knob of butter, melted
- Cook the sausages in a pan for 15-20 mins or until nicely browned and cooked. Then transfer them to a pie dish.
- Meanwhile, place the potatoes in a pan of cold water. Bring the water to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C fan assisted. GM6. Mix the beans, curry paste and Worcestershire sauce and spoon over the cooked sausages.
- Arrange the potatoes on top of the beans and brush on the melted butter. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes until nicely browned and piping hot.